I’m flow-junkie addicted to programming games currently living in Linköping, Sweden. My portfolio consists of a lot of quite many games, some of them has won awards or been nominated. Most of the games have been created during Game Jams.
I have experience of using video game technology for non-video game areas. Companies I’ve worked with includes Scania, Siemens Industrial Turbomachinery, Toyota Material Handling and Microsoft. Sadly most of the work I’ve been doing for those clients can not be showcased publicly online.
- CompostA two player circular card game.
- DAPverseMultiplayer sandbox without gameplay and worst network backend in history of games.
- Dragon ChefYou are a Dragon Chef with a fancy egg-restaurant. Your task is to perfectly boil eggs for your customers. A voice controlled Android game.
To put my game development energy to good use I founded Catalope Games in April 2017. The vision of Catalope Games is to create the games nobody else creates in terms of gameplay or concept.
- Development on Mark of Mona is on hold until future notice. There are however some more secret projects in the making.
- After having some problems the website it is back online. Sorry for any inconvenience.
- Catalope Games and No Studio in Particular are really proud to announce our next project. Mark of Mona is a hybrid Visual Novel & Puzzle Battle game.
2D Graphics 3D Graphics Adventure Android Artificial Intelligence Asymmetrical Multiplayer Augmented Reality Blender 3D C# Cooperative Gameplay Cyberpunk Fantasy First Person Perspective GameJolt GameJolt API GearVR Git Itch.io Labyrinth LaTeX Linux Local Multiplayer Low-poly macOS MagicaVoxel Microsoft Kinect Non-digital game Online Highscore Photoshop Physically based animation Physics Project Leading Puzzle Racing Real-time Strategy Shoot 'em Up Singleplayer Skeleton Stylaero Top Down Perspective Unity Virtual Reality Voice Controlled Voxel Windows