I’m flow-junkie addicted to programming games currently living in Linköping, Sweden. My portfolio consists of a lot of quite many games, some of them has won awards or been nominated. Most of the games have been created during Game Jams.
I have experience of using video game technology for non-video game areas. Companies I’ve worked with includes Scania, Siemens Industrial Turbomachinery and Toyota Material Handling. Sadly most of the work I’ve been doing for those clients can not be showcased publicly online.
To put my game development energy to good use I founded Catalope Games in April 2017. The vision of Catalope Games is to create the games nobody else creates in terms of gameplay or concept.
- Murder in a BottleYou play as Beerlock Holmes, a hard boiled detective who just had his well earned vacation. But instead of having a relaxing time he is drawn into a murder mystery!
- Hi and welcome to the magic help deskIn a world where magic is as normal and common as technology these days… Who takes care of the ordinary magic users?
- Bertil and Bodil’s Bizarre AdventureAsymmetrical cooperative orienteering game. Explore an alien world where one player has the map and the other needs to find the treasures.
- Development on Mark of Mona is on hold until future notice. There are however some more secret projects in the making.
- After having some problems the website it is back online. Sorry for any inconvenience.
- Catalope Games and No Studio in Particular are really proud to announce our next project. Mark of Mona is a hybrid Visual Novel & Puzzle Battle game.
2D Graphics 3D Graphics Adventure Android Artificial Intelligence Asymmetrical Multiplayer Augmented Reality Blender 3D C# C++ Cooperative Gameplay Cyberpunk Fantasy First Person Perspective GameJolt GameJolt API GearVR Git GLSL Itch.io Labyrinth Linux Local Multiplayer Low-poly macOS MagicaVoxel Microsoft Kinect Novint Falcon Online Highscore Photoshop Physically based animation Physics Project Leading Puzzle Racing Real-time Strategy Shaders Shoot 'em Up Singleplayer Steam Top Down Perspective Unity Virtual Reality Voxel Windows