I’m flow-junkie addicted to programming currently living in Linköping. My portfolio consists of a lot of games and several of them has won awards or been nominated for different prizes. Most of them are created during Game Jams and I am involved in arranging these via LiU Game Jam. In connection to these events I hold workshops in how to get started with Unity and other game engines.
I also have experience of using video game technology for non-video game areas. Companies I’ve worked with includes Scania, Siemens Industrial Turbomachinery and Toyota Material Handling. Sadly most of the work I’ve been doing for those clients can not be showcased publicly online.
To put my game development energy to good use I founded Catalope Games in April 2017. The vision of Catalope Games is to create the games nobody else creates in terms of gameplay or concept.
- Bertil and Bodil’s Bizarre AdventureAsymmetrical cooperative orienteering game. Explore an alien world where one player has the map and the other needs to find the treasures.
- Space to SneezeWe are all sick of 2020. Sneeze it all out of your system and you might survive the madness.
- My Little GhoulSimple Tamagotchi game where you take care of a pet ghoul.
- After having some problems the website it is back online. Sorry for any inconvenience.
- Catalope Games and No Studio in Particular are really proud to announce our next project. Mark of Mona is a hybrid Visual Novel & Puzzle Battle game.
- After defeating the Temple of Righteous Light and hosting a huge undead dance party Reva faces her next challenge…
I have experience of
2D Graphics 3D Graphics Adventure Android Artificial Intelligence Asymmetrical Multiplayer Augmented Reality Blender 3D Board Game C# C++ Cooperative Gameplay Cyberpunk Fantasy First Person Perspective GameJolt GameJolt API GearVR Git GLSL Horror Itch.io Labyrinth Linux Local Multiplayer Low-poly macOS MagicaVoxel Microsoft Kinect Novint Falcon Online Highscore Photoshop Physically based animation Physics Project Leading Racing Real-time Strategy Shaders Shoot 'em Up Singleplayer Steam Top Down Perspective Unity Virtual Reality Voxel