I’m flow-junkie addicted to programming currently living in Linköping. My portfolio consists of a lot of games and several of them has won awards or been nominated for different prizes. Most of them are created during Game Jams and I am involved in arranging these via LiU Game Jam. In connection to these events I hold workshops in how to get started with Unity and other game engines.
To put my game development energy to good use I founded Catalope Games in April 2017. The vision of Catalope Games is to create the games nobody else creates in terms of gameplay or concept.
- Roadkill WorkerIn the year 202020, the earth is dominated by spider-like AI cars who have developed super intelligence and consciousness. They drive themselves everywhere and destroy everything with complete abandon. You are a human tasked with repairing their transport roads.
- Mark of MonaMark of Mona is a hybrid Visual Novel / Puzzle Battle game set in the wondrous, magic-powered kingdom of Vergagia.
- Keep on TruckingDeliver oil on time, without spilling to much.
Latest Catalope Games news
- After having some problems the website is back online. Sorry for any inconvenience. If you find anything that is broken or missing please contact me at jesper at catalopegames dot com.
- Catalope Games and No Studio in Particular are really proud to announce our next project. Mark of Mona is a hybrid Visual Novel / Puzzle Battle game inspired by 'Pokémon Puzzle League', 'Puyo Puyo Tetris', and 'Shaman King'.
- The Afterparty storyline takes place after the main story in Skeletal Dance Party. After defeating the Temple of Righteous Light and hosting a huge undead dance party in their former temple the foxgirl protagonist Reva faces her next challenge…
I have knowledge of
2D Graphics 3D Graphics Adventure Android Artificial Intelligence Asymmetrical Multiplayer Augmented Reality Blender 3D Board Game C# C++ Cooperative Gameplay Cyberpunk Fantasy First Person Perspective GameJolt GameJolt API GearVR Git GLSL Horror Itch.io Labyrinth Linux Local Multiplayer Low-poly macOS MagicaVoxel Microsoft Kinect Novint Falcon Photoshop Physically based animation Physics Project Leading Puzzle Racing Real-time Strategy Shaders Shoot 'em Up Singleplayer Steam Top Down Perspective Unity Virtual Reality Voxel