You, a skeleton, is trying to survive in a grim and cold autumn world where the Whiteknights have taken over. No one likes a good old spook anymore – it is up to you to change this! Fight the oppressors! Restore spookyness! And maybe find true love while you are doing it.
Left and right keys to move
Z to spook (only in skeleton form)
X to change skin. Either throws off human skin or puts on a new skin.
You get Spookyness when you spook a human so much she tears her skin of, revealing what is under it.
Love is your score multiplier and are gained via spooking flirting with Necrophiliacs.
You loose spookyness if the Whiteknights kill your skeleton pals.
- Public release
- Added highscore feature (8chan agdg feedback)
- Increased skin spawn rate (8chan agdg feedback)
- Decreased leaf falling speed (4chan agdg feedback)
- Added version number to title screen
- Added readme
- Added sounds
- Killing skeletons now give -3 points instead of -1.
Programming, sound & art
Connor O.R.T. Linning